Sat, 11 September 2010
*Show Length: 15 minutes
- Obama wants us to have pretty roads and airports. Which will bring jobs. We hope!
- Is your salmon genetically engineered? It could be.
- Discrimination against Muslims? No way. Not in this country. How's my sarcasm?
- American soldiers part of secret team that kept Afghan fingers as trophies.
- Army says sure, write book. Then realizes Intelligence secrets are written about. Whoops.
- hearing next week on rolling back some more gun restrictions, including restrictions regarding youths and handguns.
- So worried about terrorism from other countries, how about this one?
- total student loan debt has now exceeded credit card debt in the US.
- Free wifi all along the Mall in DC. Here's hoping other cities take notice and follow suit.
Email: tsdiva AT gmail DOT com